About Me

My photo
Well about me... I am very simple girl. I am taking Tx Gov't because its kind of required. I don't know about political ideology. Political stuff is pretty confusing to me. Never got it in high school either(I just graduated). I've never voted. I just turned 18 so maybe soon. By taking this class I hope I'll understand Tx Gov't better.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Commenting on schools?

I agree with my classmate "How our government changes our perspective" topic. I just graduated from high school last year and for me it still feels like it affects me even thought I'm already in college. A lot of children in Texas depend on programs to help them get their education. Children should be all treat equally and deserve only the best when it comes to getting their education. For some children their education is all they really have and it helps the child be inspired to keep going.

(Yeah I really don't know if this is how I was suppose to do this) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment