About Me

My photo
Well about me... I am very simple girl. I am taking Tx Gov't because its kind of required. I don't know about political ideology. Political stuff is pretty confusing to me. Never got it in high school either(I just graduated). I've never voted. I just turned 18 so maybe soon. By taking this class I hope I'll understand Tx Gov't better.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Understanding Texas Government

I don't know if this would count as blog stage seven, but this is what I am going to write about. Being in a Texas Government class you would think I would understand Texas Government by now. Wrong. It is just too much to cover in just a few short weeks. I don't think I will ever clearly understand Texas Government, but it doesn't mean I am not trying. I am glad that Texas requires students to take a course like this because people, like me, that are clueless get at least some knowledge out of this course. Knowing Texas government is very important if you are going to live in Texas. This course maybe a really confusing one, but I enjoy learning things about the state I live in.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog to say the least. I think it's courageous you can open up about not understanding Texas Government when most would keep their mouths shut, with the worry of be embarrassed. Some people may get this class, some may not, but the fact how you stay in the class instead of dropping, and WILLING to try to understand the class speaks volumes. You're right Texas Government is important if you're living in this state, don't want to be clueless to as what is going on. Like you I also enjoy learning things about that state I live in. So just keep on keeping on and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete